What We Offer
Mi6 Agency develops and implements marketing programs and value exchange networks helping you connect with new customers and keep existing ones.
A Framework and Approach That Creates, Delivers and Captures Value
All business professionals and organizations need to establish awareness, uniquely position themselves and provide compelling and authentic reasons for people to buy their products, solutions and services. You need to build a network & community around your brand and offerings and exchange value to develop and maintain long-term customer relationships.
Introducing Value Exchange Networks
An Mi6 Value Exchange Network (VEN) is a carefully curated and cultivated network of prospects, customers, partners, vendors, influencers and subject matter experts that matter to your business, brand, target markets and customers.
Mi6 VEN’s leverage our proven Marketing Integration Framework (MI Framework), which aside from being a mouthful, is part of our “secret sauce”. This framework is used to set direction, establish priorities and align strategy with tactics in order to establish brand preference, create sustainable networks and generate business results for your organization. It’s also what the number 6 refers to in our company name.
The Mi6 Agency Marketing Integration Framework (Creative Commons 3.0 License Deed)
The Mi6 Value Exchange Framework
Value can be exchanged in many ways. An Mi6 VEN focuses on exchanges of value in four key areas:
- A valuable commodity to most, the willingness of an individual to offer their time to consume your content, make an introduction, or share their experience is important.
- Providing something in return – exceptional and relevant content, network access, or additional expertise – is equally important.
- You’ve heard it before – people buy from people. Creating connections to build relationships, gain resources and invite referrals provides social value exchange.
- Providing focused options for interaction, both online and offline, solidifies social connections and leads to further value exchanges.
- Experience and subject matter expertise, especially in areas of emerging and disruptive technologies, is paramount to establishing the presence of a solution and a brand.
- Cultural value exchanges occur when knowledge is combined and shared across a network of professionals focused on a specific problem or solution.
- Where the buck stops. Income, assets and equity are at the heart of economic value exchange, but too often are the sole goal of an organization.
- Commercial relationships, occur more successfully when all value four exchange levels are optimized – time, social, cultural and economic.